I believe in plants for life.
As a personal commitment. As the path to individual vitality. As an act of compassion. And as an environmental position.
I want to help build a supportive plant-based ecosystem and culture in Saskatoon (and Saskatchewan), one that is commercial, educational, and social. It’s my hope that plant-based businesses, products and ideas gain a stronger footing in Saskatchewan in the coming years.
I’m a photographer, endurance runner, and an enthusiastic advocate for plant-based lifestyles - particularly plant-based diets. I’m continuously learning from leaders in the plant-based, health and wellness sphere, and I share the best of what I’ve learned and discovered.
· I am a BBA graduate of the Fred C Manning School of Business Administration at Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia (2010),
· I am certified in Plant Based Nutrition from the Center for Nutrition Studies and eCornell.
· In January 2017 I founded The Riversdale Run Crew, a non-profit community organization that exists to connect people in Saskatoon to each other, and to the benefits of regular long-distance running.
· My photography has been published in Spacing Magazine, and enRoute, Air Canada’s in-flight magazine.
· I have run approximately 3000 kms since 2016, including 4 official marathons, 4 official half-marathons and variety of 5K and 10K circuits.
Thanks for visiting.