I believe in plants for life.
As a way to power the human body with green energy. As a path to optimal health and vitality. And as an actionable means of thoughtful resource management.
I want to help build a supportive dietary plant-based ecosystem and regenerative ag culture in Saskatchewan, one that is commercial, educational, and social. It’s my hope that plant-based businesses, products and dietary choices gain a stronger footing in Saskatchewan in the coming years.
A bit about me
I’m a photographer, endurance runner, and an enthusiastic advocate for plant-based lifestyles - particularly plant-based diets. I’m continuously learning from leaders in the plant-based, health and wellness sphere, and I share the best of what I’ve learned and discovered.
· I am a graduate of the Fred C Manning School of Business Administration (BBA) at Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia (2010),
· I am certified in Plant Based Nutrition from the Center for Nutrition Studies and eCornell.
. I work with Roots Rock Solar in Saskatoon. As a company, we install complete solar systems in Saskatoon and the broader province of Saskatchewan. To date, Roots Rock has installed approximately 500kW of solar power.
· In January 2017 I founded The Riversdale Run Crew, a non-profit community organization that exists to connect people in Saskatoon to each other, and to the benefits of regular long-distance running. It is currently suspended for the winter of 2019.
· My photography has been published in Spacing Magazine, and enRoute, Air Canada’s in-flight magazine.
· I have run approximately 4000 kms since 2016, including 4 official marathons, 6 official half-marathons and variety of 5K and 10K circuits.
. I dig a good basket of fries, campfires, and scuba diving reefs and wrecks.
See you outside